Therapy appointments duration and frequency are based on the specific needs and daily/weekly schedules of each individual client. Therapy sessions are typically 30 to 60 minutes each once or twice a week. Therapy is typically provided in the client's home located in the Inland Empire. At this time, SpeechPath does not accommodate for insurance reimbursements.
Therapy can be on an individual and/or small group basis. Parents are encouraged, but not required, to sit in on therapy sessions. Parent observations will help parents learn strategies that are successfully used during therapy sessions that can be applied throughout the week. Parent guidance and training is provided with every therapy session so that parents can provide support to their children outside of the therapy setting.
Every therapy session is provided by a state licensed and ASHA certified Speech-Language Pathologist.
SpeechPath provides services to children for the following disorders:
- Receptive and Expressive Language
- Articulation and Phonological Processes
- Auditory Comprehension
- Social Communication Skills
SpeechPath provides services to adults for the following disorders:
- Articulation or Dysarthria resulting from strokes or other progressive neurological diseases, such as: Parkinsonís, MS, ALS
- Cognitive therapy for TBI or stroke
- Expressive and Receptive Language
- Swallowing (Dysphagia)